Thursday, March 4, 2021

Rolling Out the New Archive

Squire Nation,

The abbotpennings.com domain has expired, and I am rolling out the new archive for all things Abbot Pennings tomorrow, March 5.  It has been moved to an Abbot Pennings google account I created to store photos and other archives.  I haven't moved all the old content there yet, but I will continue that process so we don't lose anything.  I teased the new photo archive and some yearbook stuff on facebook in the past few weeks.  Let me know what you think.

I am thinking that this site's address, https://abbotpennings.blogspot.com is a sufficient address for the archive, but if anyone thinks we should hang onto the abbotpennings.com domain, I will consider it.

It's a lot easier to update this page, so if you have anything you want to add, send a comment or otherwise track me down.  I am particularly happy with the new yearbook page.  Enjoy!

The Argos - Yearbook Page



No comments:

Post a Comment